Ambition

Any hope I ever had of accomplishing much was destroyed by the combination
of two inventions- the snooze button and flex time.

The snooze button gives me a way to sleep longer.  Flex time allows me to
keep hitting it nearly indefinitely.  So I go to work late and get home
late- even the stuff that can be done inside usually requires things to be
purchased at stores that are closed by the time I finish my dinner.

And in any case, I think that I should "break the cycle" by getting to bed
earlier-- but I just lay there and come up with more projects.

In Use: 70 1210 4x4 TE, 73 1210 WM
Project (2nd time) 67 1000B PU
Parts: 67 1000B TA   68 1100 4x4 TA  72 1010 TA