Question for Tom Mandera

With out a doubt you are the busiest man on the digest. How do you do all
the things you do in the time you do them in? It has been my experience that
things go wrong. Murphy's Law was written just for me I guess. I would not
attempt a few of the things you do and I consider myself very well
experienced in the "mechanical arts". (Maybe that's why I would not attempt
them). Anyway I admire your willingness to jump in and get it done. I think
I speak for all when I say I am anxious to see the finished product.

Walt