Re: Starter Problem-Continuing-Wagonmaster

>Always seemed to start after a cool-down period on its own. However, it
>recently started not quite going into park when I put it in park some of
>the time.  So once it started to roll when I thought I was in park.
>After trying to jamming it into park, it started.  I have since
>experimented a few times with this, and it has not been a hundred
>percent effective, but about 90%.  Once it still wouldn't turn over,
>even as I tried to hold it in park.

(snip)
Aha! Witholding information again!  Sounds like you need to adjust
the linkage.  I doubt your switch is bad if you replaced it recently.
It just is not fully grounding that center wire, which grounds one
side of the relay under the dash.  The procedure is simple,
it is even in a Chilton's.  Follow it, and you should be engaging
park, and starting reliably.

Allan W.