Re: Torque Convert to Flexplate

At a recent NATO press briefing, Doug Rasmussen <DougRasmussen@domain.elided>
was heard threatening Yugoslav President Slobodan Milosevic...

>  I think they have a non-symetrical bolt pattern....it only goes together
>one way and you haven't aligned it that way, yet.

Tom,

Doug is right.  The TC only bolts the flex plate in one orientation.  The IH
shop manual warns you to mark the relationship prior to removal to aid in
reassembly later.  You just discovered the reason! <grin>  Keep spinning it
around and trying the alignment until you hit it right.

Have fun,

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com       |
Conservative Libertarian         |  ...in hunting,
Life Member of the NRA           |            whatever is unnecessary
WA Arms Collectors               |                         is a nuisance.
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.    |
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/  |                      -  T. S. Van Dyke