Water pipe O-rings

I know this is an anemic answer to your question about sources for the
O-rings, but there was a post last year which identified the right size and
I think a part number.  I used it in my local parts house and they fit
perfectly.

Also, a set came with my rebuild kit from Northern Auto Parts (it was a
Felpro kit).

So, they are available without a trip to Navistar...but the price is
probably a search of the archives.

BTW "matricidal" means pertaining to killing one's own mother.  Dang
spelling checkers are so Freudian.

Roger Scow
'78 Traveler
Beaufort, SC