Re: the gold box

"Pro-Long"?. That reminds me of my friends story of working at
Walgreens. A lady came came looking for a product called "prolong" and
she wasn't very quiet about it. My friend took her hush-hush to what he
though was the appropriate product and she said "no, I'm looking for the
stuff your pour in the christmas tree water to make the tree last
longer".

Just thought I would share.

Peace,
Eric

--
Eric Hegstrom                          .~.
Senior Software Engineer               /V\