RE: the gold box

BTW,

I've got two IHs with goldboxes.  One failed last year, and my wife replaced
it with a $43 unit from PepBoys.  Of course that particular vehicle also had
serious bulkhead problems.  Hmmmm.  I grudgingly agree with John about these
ignitions:  the most practical choice is probably to keep them, and spend
that money on something else.  But I'd rather have something sexier - like
the Pertronix, Mallory, etc.

Also, my 1980 Scout has a goldbox & MSD6AL installed.  That was tricky.

Ken "yes, ignitions are sexy" Farmer
pharmer@domain.elided
1980 Scout II, goldbox, msd-6al
1975 Travelall, goldbox