Re: Gold Box

Tom,

<< How are your bulkhead connectors?  My Scout will sometimes just die and
then restart on the highway.. which i know is a flakey bulkhead connector
I haven't repaired yet.

I think there was a theory that a lot of goldbox deaths come from bad
grounds - bad bulkheads. >>

Well, I never touched the bulkhead connectors, and my ignition system hasn't
missed a beat since I put in the points distributor and then added the
Pertronix, about 4 years ago. So, I don't think it was the bulkhead
connectors. Or if it was, it doesn't kill points systems or the Pertronix.

STeve