RE: Final Interior Plans

Ken said:
Right.  I'll be using the much cheaper roofing insulation equivilant ($70
for something like 280 sq feet at Home Depot vs Dynamat which costs about as
much as gold, pound for pound).  I'll want to get some adhesive to glue the
matts to the steel.  Not sure what to use, Dynamat also sells an adhesive.
Of course, it costs an arm & a leg for their stupid re-labeled glue.  I
think it came to something like $30 to get enough to do a scout.

Ken:
  Please, please, when you get this stuff, post the EXACT name of it.  I've
been
all through the local Home Depot, and I can find no material like this.
Perhaps
they don't have it up here in Washington.  I am familiar with some roofing
material
that is a torch down type stuff, with a trade name of "Derbigum" (sp?).  It
comes
in a 3' wide roll, about 30' long.  It is about 3/16" thick, and you
normally heat it
with a large torch so that it melts to bond to the tar paper underlayment.
Is this the stuff you are thinking of?

Allan Weidenheimer
72 1210 Pickup