Re: ihc-digest V6 #873

Russ,
For what it's worth. I wouldn't worry about it. That's not atypical
for our Scout engines. If the lifters aren't complaining loudly,
you've got lubrication. I use 5-50 synthetic oil to try and help the
oil pressure, and it wouldn't hurt for you to use the 10-40 instead of
the 10-30.
If your gauge is mechanical, it may be taking that long for the
pressure to get up the capillary tube.
John H.