Re: Sand Mountain and Scouts and a problem

John,

The Holley fuel injection also has a rev limiter function.  At least in
the Di version.  It's one of the parameters you set.  It also has a
feature that allows it to be connected to the oil pressure switch.  If the
oil pressure fails it limits the engine to 2500 rpm.  I don't know if
these features are on your version

Steve
Steven A. Stegmann
     _/_/_/    _/      _/_/_/ "No free man shall ever be debarred the use
   _/    _/   _/_/   _/    _/  of arms.  The strongest reason for the
   _/        _/ _/   _/        people to retain the right to keep and bear
    _/_/    _/  _/    _/_/     arms is, as a last resort, to protect
       _/  _/_/_//       _/    themselves against tyranny in government"
 _/_/_/  _/     _/ _/_/_/         Thomas Jefferson, June 1776