TAAA-DAH! Well, almost...

Well, just drove the WM for its first somewhat extended test drive-about
ten miles.  Took it on the freeway and up to about 65 MPH.  Everything
was great.  Then after pulling in the driveway and heading for the
house, I heard a funny noise and turned around to see what it was-water
pouring down onto the ground.  Get the hood open-which is no easy feat
on this beast, and find that one of the hoses has blown out.

Well, for the first drive in several years of any length, still pretty
good.  I will try to track down this hose tomorrow and then go out for a
REAL test drive.  Any Digesters in the Bay Area, let me know if you will
be around tomorrow and I will drop by if I can.

Also bought a '78 Subaru Brat today-need something that can hold 280 lbs
worth of dog, has 4WD for heading to the mountains, and gets better than
20 miles per gallon!  Plans are to keep the BRAT and one IH, so we'll
see which IH sells first.

Thanks again to everyone for all of your help in this project.  I could
never have gotten this far without your help, and will probably need a
little more before it is perfect!

Michael