Wiring for a 1962 Scout 80

HELP!!! I am in dying need of a wiring diagram for a
1962 Scout 80.  Recently I am starting to have big time
problems.  First it was the Turn Signals quit working.
Then My Volt meter started acting funny, by fluctuating;
the needle started jumping up and down.  Then my
headlights quit working the other day.  And last but not
least now if I turn on the Park Lights I have all four
lights on.  If I continue and Turn on the Headlights
then the only thing that comes on is the rear tail
lights and they are very bright.  The front Park lights
and the Headlights don't come on.  Once again HELP!!!!
PLEASE!!!!!  mumpower@domain.elided