air shock thought

Just one thing that I haven't seen mentioned regarding air shocks, if you
air them up enough to carry the weight of the vehicle plus any load,  you
have, in effect, made the shock mounts load bearing suspension points. I
doubt that they'll last long term in this role, plus you've really
stiffened the suspension to where it has minimal travel. I would suggest a
set of overload coils (cheaper than air shocks anyway) with stiffer or
variable rate shocks to restore an inch or so without stiffening up the
suspension and running the risk of shearing a shock mount and having the
body settle even further down on the springs.

FWIW

Terry  Rust

No good can ever result from any attempt to set one of these fiery zealots
to rights, either in fact or principle. They are determined as to the facts
they will believe, and the opinions on which they will act. Get by them,
therefore, as you would by an angry bull; it is not for a man of sense to
dispute the road with such an animal."
Thomas Jefferson, Letter, 24 Nov. 1808, to his grandson