Reply From SkyJacker

Hey everyone I though you would get a kick out of this part of a e-mail I
recieved from SKYJacker about my request for jobber status.

FOLLOWS:

Mr. Fleck,

We received your fax this morning in which you were requesting Jobber statis
with Skyjacker.  I checked out your website.  However, this does not pertain
to being a 4 Wheel drive business in any way that I could see.

We only set up Jobber customers on the basis that they sell 4 wheel drive
parts for resale on a regular basis. The name of the company does not
reflect  the 4 wheel drive industry either.

If you can provide us with suffient invoices, letter head, business cards,
etc. that reflect a 4 wheel drive company, then we might reconsider.
However, at this time, we must decline your request for Jobber statis with
Skyjacker.

Betty Smith
Sales / Customer Service
bsmith@domain.elided

COMMENTS:
Who the heck are they kidding? My company does not pertain to being a 4
wheel drive company. Haa if they could see where Scouts can go they would
all buy Scouts to drive and become fanatical like the rest of us. I e-mail
a reply and we will see if they agree. If not I may ask for your help in
sending them an e-mail with your comments on the treatment of the IH
vendor. This way I can supply you with more offering out there for us
cultist IH people.

Howard Pletcher for President 2001!!!!!!

Regards
John Fleck
Back Country Binders