From: John Fleck <jlfleck@domain.elided>
To: Peter F. Ferris <pferris@domain.elided>
Sent: Friday, May 21, 1999 2:28 PM
Subject: Re: Reply From SkyJacker

: Peter did you send this to the digest? I like your comment at the
beginning
: and think the IH brethren would as well. I will let ya know by this night
if
: we need to take a stand.
:
:
: At 11:43 AM 5/21/99 -0500, you wrote:
: >Fleckster,
: >
: >I say:  "Bite me Betty!"
: >
: >Lemme know if we need to launch a letter writing campaign... I'm READY!!!
: >
: >If you ain't 4x4, the Pope ain't Catholic!
: >
: >Later!
: >
: >--Pete