Re: Topless questions

>Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 08:13:55 -0600
>From: "Farmer" <pharmer@domain.elided>
>Subject: Topless questions

>1.  What's the best way to store a hardtop?  I don't have much room, so I'd
>like to store it on one side.  Obviously I'm concerned that it might change
>shape.
Ken,
 What I did was to bolt some pulleys to the ceiling of my garage. I then
put some 2x4's under the top, tied ropes to them, lifted the top off, and
tied the 2x4s up to the rafters. This kept the top out of the way, and
also gave me a way of removing the top by myself. I assume this preserved
the shape of the top, but once I got the hardtop off I never wanted to put
it back on.

Later,
 Curt
   rcleavin@domain.elided  San Diego, CA
   Binder Bunch: http://www.off-road.com/~jweed/binder.htm
   Scouts West: http://www.scoutswest.com
 [/>/]             [\<\] '75 Scout II     '75 Travelall 150