Re: Topless questions

On Sat, 15 May 1999, Farmer wrote:

> 1.  What's the best way to store a hardtop?  I don't have much room, so I'd
> like to store it on one side.  Obviously I'm concerned that it might change
> shape.

Do something to hold your headliner up, unless you're in a very dry
climate and dry storage location.. My hardtop sits in the yard all
summer, and dew has caused the headliner to sag and it broke just in
front of the rollbar last fall.

> 3.  On that note: I noticed that with the rollbar in place I don't have room
> for the armrests in the back.  But, there's a ton of room for custom

Really?  My arm rests work just fine with the rollbar..

The triangle pouches are a good idea.  I think they sell 'em for Jeeps, too.

-Tom