Topless questions

Hey,

I got permission from Juniper to take the top off the scout!

Ok, now I've got a couple o questions:

1.  What's the best way to store a hardtop?  I don't have much room, so I'd
like to store it on one side.  Obviously I'm concerned that it might change
shape.

2.  What's the concensus on water-resistant seat covers?  Do the Okli (sp?)
last?  Otherwise I think I might just get 8 yards of gortex-like microfiber
and use it like a seat cover.  If this is the best way to go, then Jen could
make a pattern for others to use...

3.  On that note: I noticed that with the rollbar in place I don't have room
for the armrests in the back.  But, there's a ton of room for custom
triangle-shaped bags to be installed in that area.  I think that they'd work
out well, and would be surprisingly large.  They would mount around the
rollbars with some velcro straps, be something like 3" deep, and something
like 14" on a side.  Probably just use a velcro flap to cover the top.  I
could probably bribe Jen into producing a pattern.  Any interest?

Ken "the easily distracted, but back on topic" Farmer
pharmer@domain.elided