Re: Claire rips Rosie a new one!

  But, I don't like
>handguns.  I can't think of any redeeming features for them -

        They work better for fending off rapists in dark alleys than
Remington 700 BDL's, for one.

not even the
>2nd Amend.

        The nice thing about that pesky document is that, in the final
analysis, what you think, or what you like,  is utterly irrelevant. (As is
what I think, naturally.) It's finely crafted to hang together. We have the
first amendment to keep government out of the churches and the newspapers.
We have the second as a backup when government ignores the first, or any of
the others. Please ride that train to it's logical conclusion...

>And, I hope that won't stop us from getting along! ;-)

    The first guarantees your right to express your opinion - as to that
opinion about handguns, I'd point out that the handgun-ban crowd, which has
been promising the more gullible among us that they would _never_ go after
"legitimate sporting arms", has started calling your target rifle a "sniper"
rifle. I strongly urge getting off the decaf for anyone who doesn't think
that Winchester(rapid fire, high mag capacity) lever actions will follow the
Tec-9.
    tt

    Robert