RE: Claire rips Rosie a new one!

Ken,
   I would never promote doing away with handguns, but; give me a 12
gauge with a nice wide dispersal pattern any day. Particularly for
personal home protection. In the dark, or under duress a tiny 9mm or .38
bullet is alot harder to put on tarket than a 12" wide pattern.
   One Skynard song I like, but; not the words is "Saturday Night
Special" handguns do have a place in this country, they are the deternce
factor. The number of personal assault crimes that take place in cities
that allow concealed weapons is half the number of cities that don't
allow concealed weapons.

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided

Good, getting a new heart.
Bad, growing UP.
Ugly, about to under go complete reconstructive surgery.

http://www.triplediamond.org