Re: Claire rips Rosie a new one!

On Fri, 14 May 1999 18:54:00 -0600 bearbvd@domain.elided (Greg Hermann) writes:

>I am also about to call the Denver TV station which airs Rosie to

hey, let me know who tyhe major sponser's are please.  I tossed my TV in
the trash about 6 months back, so i can't watch to see whom I should
avoid

>"'Necessity' is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.  It
>is
>the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." - William Pitt,
>1783

too true.

Joe

... Do not remove this tagline under penalty of law.

Joe Dufresne email (normal) Josad@domain.elided email (with attachments)
josad76@domain.elided, ICQ #25751950, homepage
http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Trails/6536/index.html, Scout Page
http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Trails/6536/scoutf.html PGP public key
avadiable upon request

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]