Re: RE: Topless questions

Ken,

<< Bolt a 1/2" plywood board to the bottom of the top.  Create some simple
structure to "build-up" the front so that it can bolt to the windshield part
of the top. >>

Sounds good on paper, but if you are planning on setting the the plywood
upright, do it on the windshield end or tailgate end, as the top will distort
from the weight, if you use the sides. Remember, my top distorted with a
slight slope, and the bottom of the top wasn't being spread apart. Am I
making sense?

STeve