Re: Holley 2300 jets

Jeff:

Please let me know your findings on these tests. I just put in a rebuilt
2300 I picked up to replace the Motocrap thing that some PO had decided
he liked. I haven't been able to get to the let mixture screw forever. I
have the same slight dead spot. I am thinking the only way to fix it
would be to modify the accelerator pump actuation (can you get a larger
pump for a 2300?)

-Eric

--
Eric Hegstrom                          .~.
Senior Software Engineer               /V\