Re: Bulkhead Connector

What I did on my 800, which had bulkhead connectors that were in pretty bad
shape, I went to the junkyard and found some new style connectors, from GM,
Ford, etc.  Made sure they had heavy enough wire in them and I just spliced
this into the line, well, actually I ran new wire, but used these new
connectors.  The wire runs through the firewall and the connectors are just
outside the firewall, so that if you ever take the body off the frame, all
you have to do is unplug.  The new connectors are a lot more watertight than
the old IH bulkhead connectors, IMHO.

David Willmon
Voice 409/875-3140  Fax 409/8875-3100
dwillmo@domain.elided