Bulkhead Connector

John and co,

I was finally able to extricate myself from under the hood.  Since this
Scout is one of the very rare 73/78 hybrids, tracking down bulkhead
connectors was no easy task (well actually it was so i thought).

There is one connector right under the vacuum booster. The next two are
just to the passenger side of the hood latch. The last one is right next
to the heater box.  I renewed the connector just under the vacuum
booster, then you guys snuck in one night and put in three more
connectors! Shame!

Now I got to go thru those others.

Kendude

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]