TA tanks

>The rear tank was optional, tho' most trucks I've seen seem to have them.

Wonder why? <g>

Sorry Jim, the front tank was the option- 20 gal rear, + 15 gal front.
Think about it-- otherwise they'd have to weld on a different rear panel (I
don't know if it's a qtr or not, Howard has me so confused on that) for the
optional tank!  The front fender filler is just a choice of bolting on
fender A or fender B (or Fender Strat or..).

15 gal is a '73 TA front tank-- I don't know if their might have been
variations.  The 2dr p'ups could have had less (or more?) room and they may
have adjusted the tank size.

And to the other guy's post- you won't* see the rear tank from under the
truck!  You have to remove the cover from the inside.

*Hopefully you won't see it-- unless you have rust through beyond hope.**

**Speaking of bad English- would anybody like to try explain to me (like Ted
"Spondee" Borck) why using "hopefully" that way is wrong?   I warn you it's
been tried before w/out success.

In Use: 70 1210 4x4 TE, 73 1210 WM
Project (2nd time) 67 1000B PU
Parts: 67 1000B TA   68 1100 4x4 TA  72 1010 TA