Re: (never) ENOUGH! Scouts

he needs to find one like mine.  the first words out of her mouth when
she saw my truck was  "I WANT ONE!"

Joe

... "Aye, that way goes the game." - Shakespeare

On Fri, 7 May 1999 18:47:10 -0400 (EDT) cookiedan@domain.elided (Daniel Nees)
writes:
>Tom, Man, you dodged that bullet last year! Your not even thinking
>about
>that again are you?!?!? Do I have to bring up the trip for the T-19?
>:-)
>
>_____Dan Nees_____
>cookiedan@domain.elided
>
>Good, getting a new heart.
>Bad, growing UP.
>Ugly, about to under go complete reconstructive surgery.
>
>http://members.tripod.com/~IHCaholic/scoutindex.html
>
>http://www.triplediamond.org

Joe Dufresne email (normal) Josad@domain.elided email (with attachments)
josad76@domain.elided, ICQ #25751950, homepage
http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Trails/6536/index.html, Scout Page
http://www.geocities.com/Baja/Trails/6536/scoutf.html PGP public key
avadiable upon request

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]