Re: re: Scouts and Macs - Hopelessly off Topic

Just like  IH's, my computer collection is just a little bit different from
the mainstream:

<< The following machines are currently in my house:
Powerbook G3 (old style): mine from work
<snip>
TI 80 Home Computer: my very first puter

Grape 333 iMac (wife bought 2 weeks ago)
Mac 7600/132 (Awaiting funds for a G3 or G4 upgrade card) daily user
PMac 6100/66 with a DOS card (on loan to daughter)
PMac 6115/60 (gave to mother in-law)
Mac Performa 475 (gave to my mother)
HP Palmtop
Atari Mega ST4 w/Spectre GCR (Mac emulator)
Atari Mega ST2 w/PC Ditto II (PC emulator)
Atari 1040 STe
Atari 520 ST
Atari 1200XL
Atari 800XL