Re: ENOUGH! Scouts/IH disease

Rik,

  I think then I am in serious trouble.  Took Nikki by to see the little scout last night and she wants to know if it will be hers!  This may be one case where a SO actually contributes to the disease.  Her only requirement is that we (she) gets a convertible 60's Mustang in the near future.  I can handle that!  Like she just said, she only counts the scouts if they run.  We aren't married yet, but I can't seem to find anything wrong with her, while I find new things wrong with me daily.....

  Boy I hope this guy cuts the scout loose - the body at least is in remarkable shape, but then it seems that the 80's-800's seem to weather better than the Scout II's.

>From: "Rik DesJardin" <rik@domain.elided>
>To: "Rob C" <robc10x@domain.elided>, <ihc@domain.elided>
>Subject: ENOUGH! Scouts
>Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 14:56:46 -0700
>
>Rob I have heared Scouts call my name also.  Just after I hear the Scout
>call my name I hear my wifes voice.  Guess thats why I don't have more
>Scouts.
>Rik

Rob Cavaleri
Yellow Scout