Re: stuff we don't have in common

>And don't even get me started on how much I'd love to see Hillary run for
>president! <running for cover>

An' here yesterday, I wuz talking with a bud about what fun it would be to
see her on "Politically Incorrect" along with three specially selected
panelists--specificallly Jesse Ventura, Arnold Schwartzenegger, and Ted
Nugent! !!!

"Your problem, hon, is you've never gotten t' have a real man!"--"He has a
point there, dear!"--" Quiet, guys, I'm tryin' t' teach her how t' hold
this Glock properly!" "But-- she'll be baaack!!" :-)

Regards, Greg