Re: (never) ENOUGH! Scouts

Daniel Nees wrote:

> Tom, Man, you dodged that bullet last year! Your not even thinking about
> that again are you?!?!? Do I have to bring up the trip for the T-19? :-)

<very emphatic> NO danger of that in the near term, Dan!

Just wondering if it might be a possible cure for IHcaholism... granted,
in this case, the cure COULD be as bad as the problem it's fixing..

If n' when I decide I've had enough of this IH addiction, I'd like to
know how to put a stop to it.. Hypnosis and empty checkbooks don't seem
to be working.. and I always seem to find more yard space..