From: owner-ihc-digest@domain.elided (ihc-digest)
To: ihc-digest@domain.elided
Subject: ihc-digest V6 #810
Date: Fri, May 7, 1999, 11:51 AM

It can't hurt to put in one of the correct Robert-Shaw type
thermostats
either.  If it doesn't have that style now, you'll be surprised how
much it
can boost the cooling system efficiency.  This thermostat helps to
properly
block off the bypass hose... especially critical at low coolant
flows... to
force more coolant through the radiator.

Regards,

John L.