Re: Petersons 4wheel and offroad

Think about this for a moment.  The bronco was a copy of the scout.  All I
did was crack a joke about the fact that if the scout didn't ever exist
then ford would have copied the blazer when it came out.  I don't need
your breakdown analysis because what Im talking about never happend.  All
your doing is speculating from a different viewpoint.