From the Off Road List

This was on the ORD and I thought it would eb a fun thing for some of
you Colorado guys could go to and show them a real off-road vehicle.

I want to personally invite you to our "Round-up/Cruise night" on
Tuesday night, May 11th in Colton.
The Inland Empire 4 Wheelrs holds this event on the 2nd Tuesday of each
month.
We bring our articulation ramp and sometimes watch jeep videos on a big
screen T.V.
This is generally a fun night for just hanging out with fellow 4
wheelers and checking out their rigs.
The event is held at Nickelodeon Pizza, 234 W. Valley Blvd., Colton,
Ca., between 6-9pm. From Redlands, take the 10 W freeway and exit on 9th
St. After exiting make a right and then a left on Valley Blvd.
Nickelodeon is on the left side. (If this helps, the restaurant is on
the same street as 4West).
Rich Enoch from The California Association of 4 Wheel Drive Clubs will
be in attendance with the Y2K Convention Sweepstakes Jeep. (He plans on
being there at 5:30pm to get the jeep set up.) Cortney will be attending
and will sell sweepstakes tickets!! (Tickets for the drawing are $2.00).
Be sure to bring your cash. This should be a fun night, and it would be
great to have you there. Tell your friends.
You can visit the Inland Empire 4 Wheelrs home page at the link listed
below.
--
Perk
Visit IE4W Page at, http://www.off-road.com/~ie4w/ Visit my Page at,

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided

Good, getting a new heart.
Bad, growing UP.
Ugly, about to under go complete reconstructive surgery.

http://www.triplediamond.org