SEMA and the SAN

   Let me urge all of you to go to SEMA's web site http://www.sema.org/
and sign up for the SAN, SEMA Action Network.
   They send you e-mail updates every now and then concerning bills in
the state legislatures and they also send you a print version called
Driving Force.
   I just got the MAY issue and they included a calendar like book that
contains legislative updates of bills in every state, where they are in
the process, what they are about, who the primary sponcer is. There are
so many bills listed here that I couldn't begin to type them in for
everyone.
   Someone was asking me why we can't name names of the sponcers of
these bills, well this sheet gives the name of the bills author, can't
do much better than that.

_____Dan Nees_____
cookiedan@domain.elided

Good, getting a new heart.
Bad, growing UP.
Ugly, about to under go complete reconstructive surgery.

http://www.triplediamond.org