Re: Think Different

Apple screwed itself back in '89.  At that time an Apple was cheaper than
a PC and had  a *much* better os.  During that year they doubled the price
and decided that there wouldn't be any clones to drive the price down.
When I could get a $75 modem for a PC the Apple modem was $300.
Everything was like that.  Looking at the price I decided I could put up
with the PC because it was so much cheaper.  I guess everyone else did
too.

They've been shooting themselves in the foot ever since.  Now that they've
got themselves down to 3-4% fo the market people can't afford to write
software for their os.

They didn't move when they had the huge os advantage.  Talk about poor
timing.  maybe that's what makes IH lovers liekt he mac

Steven A. Stegmann
     _/_/_/    _/      _/_/_/ "No free man shall ever be debarred the use
   _/    _/   _/_/   _/    _/  of arms.  The strongest reason for the
   _/        _/ _/   _/        people to retain the right to keep and bear
    _/_/    _/  _/    _/_/     arms is, as a last resort, to protect
       _/  _/_/_//       _/    themselves against tyranny in government"
 _/_/_/  _/     _/ _/_/_/         Thomas Jefferson, June 1776