Re: Think Different

I'd have to say it's the conspiracy theory mentality that holds a common
thread amongst combination Mac/Linux/IHC enthusiasts.

Much like the theory that M$ is out to crush Apple and Linux, they cry over
the thought of an Aristocrat 800a crushed by the wrecker.

The local software store doesn't carry enough Mac software, it must be the
SW companies trying to hold down the Mac. Likewise, the local autoparts
store doesn't carry that heater fan switch fo your '73 Scout II..Those
_b*stards! They're just hiding the fact that IHC is a great vehicle to own!

Macs don't crash that often (*cough*b*ll_sh*t*). Anyway, when they do, you
can be assured that the work to rebuild it will be minimal. Why doesn't
everyone own one? Because it would mean less $$$ to the technicians and
parts people, so the big marketing companies push more new stuff in your
face. IHC-> SAME!