Re: Think Different

Well maybe they mean something like:
When you think Apple, think different.
sort of like:
When you think Microsoft, think the same old crap.

but I guess you would really want to throw in some quotation marks like:

When you think "Micro$haft", think "the same old crap".

OK, so I'm reaching. I used to work at Apple. I don't see how that could
affect my judgement. I also own an IH and that definately doesn't make
me more anti all those other inferior wannabes (snicker snicker).

So John, which G3 did you get? My buddy just picked up a G3 laptop and
he barely was able to get it out of my house.

Peace,
Eric

--
Eric Hegstrom                          .~.
Senior Software Engineer               /V\