Re: Think Different

Greetings all,

I enjoyed John's comments re: his G3 and thinking differently...

To all Mac users and those even remotely curious curious about them, I
heartily reccomend the testimonial found at:

http://www.thebigshow.com/DIFFYALL.HTM

: In the Macintosh web site stuff, their is a quote from one of the
                                                               ^^^
                                                             (there?)

: Apple execs who has managed to stay with Apple for a long time. He

^^^^^^^^^^^

(No small feat, that!)

: By the way, yesterday I installed my new Blue and White G3 computer
: and I can honestly say, "My computer is prettier than yours!"

Compared to my off white (pard me, platinum!) 9500/132, you're correct!  I
am impressed by the G3 family performance.

Many associates at work, etc; say:"I'd love to have a Mac, but I heard Apple
was going out of business..."  To which I usually reply, "Yeah, I know, I
heard that in 1982...  I can't imagine why they're still lingering..."!
(yes, '82!).

BTW, if anyone's interested, I have a copy of the (in)famous "1984"
commercial in QuickTime.  (Yeah, she still looks good flinging the hammer!
;-))

Just maybe we need to start a new list: "ihc.digest.mac" (or at least
"comp?!)...

As we say in OK, and elsewhere : "Think Different, Y'all!" (Sorry John!
 :-> )

Pete Ferris