T'all tanks

Eric Hegstrom wrote:
> can't remember but I think the front tank is 11 gallons (I'm sure
> someone can give me the correct number). I have 2 pints of the sealer
> and I was thinking of using 1 and a half.

ELEVEN GALLONS??!!

Apparently, since I ONLY have the front tank on my '72 Travelall, when I
get it running I'll be in the market for a rear tank.. with an 11 gallon
tank, I'll need to carry a 5 gallon gas can just to make sure I can make
it from gas station to gas station in Montana!

(OK, not where I live, but in Eastern Montana, the next gas station can
be 90 miles away.. like near Baker.. and with a 392 and towing a racer..
11gallons might not stretch 90 miles!)

What does the rear tank (that I'm missing) hold?

Maybe score the gas tank from a pickup on the driver's side front, use
the T'all passenger front, and then another tank in the driver's rear
quarter.. I could be a fireball waiting to happen!  :-)

-Tom