Re: Think Different

>Owen,
>If you think those Mac/Linux/IHC guys have a conspiracy mentality, add
>to it those of us who think the world is out to get our 2nd Amendment
>rights.
>John Hofstetter  Mac/IHC/2nd Amendment Conspiracy Theorist
>----------

Shame shame, John--

Let us not lose track of the fact that the second amendment was only a
guarantee that the LONG pre-existing right to keep and bear arms would
never be abridged! It did NOT extablish such rights. And even if the second
amendment were repealed, and laws abidging our right to keep and bear arms,
I , for one, acting under my rights as a juror to judge the law as well as
the facts of any matter, would NEVER vote to convict anyone of an arms
violation! (Don't tell, but I would never vote that way under any of the
current, unconstitutional laws restricting weapons ownership, either! Even
for a privately owned nuke!)

Watch out for the Kommie Klinton propogandists constant twisting of the
true facts on issues like this! (& Mikhail Bikunen was right!)

Regards, Greg