Re: electric car dieing?

Tom Harais wrote:
> And, I still wasn't impressed. As much as I am a great candidate for one of
> these cars as I commute 80 mile round trip every day; I work in a municipal

Candidate or Proponent?..

IMO, electric cars would ONLY clean-up California.. while making Nevada,
Utah, Oregon, Washington, etc. a lot more polluted... thanks to greater
electricity output (far away from LA smog) to power all of those
electric cars... the juice has to come from somewhere.. and that's
usually made by a generator...

But since "YOU" don't *see* the pollution, it must not happen, so EV
cars are "cleaner"..

(Not pickin' on ya Tom, just makin' a point..)

At least my Scout pollutes where it's being used.. not 1,000 miles away
in someone *else's* back yard.