Re: electric car dieing?

Yea I read somewhere that the you california guys were getting a better
deal. I talked with Saturn dealer in Tucson who was handling them and it
was over six and possibly seven-fifty for the open lease here. Then of
course there was an extra charge for the hookups for fast charging at
home (I have a charging station less than 2 blocks from my house). I
really wanted one because my commute is relatively short.

Well worry not. The whole battery thing is its achilles heal. Soon
enough the hybrids and the fuel cells will be out. The great advantage
is that you just fill them up when you need to. No long charging waits.
Small fuel cells are going to be a big busines (I truly believe).
Companies are even working on small ones for your laptop so you can just
top off the tank at the airport giftshop.

Peace,
Eric

--
Eric Hegstrom                          .~.
Senior Software Engineer               /V\