Re: What about 1210 --> 3/4 chev front end

I don't see why it wouldn't work.  *worst case* you could grab the
knuckle-out including the spindles and rotors n' calipers.. the stub
shafts *should* be the same for the T'all, 1/2T Chevy and 3/4T ('44
front) Chevy, along with 1/2T and 3/4T Ford front ends.

You could convert using the F250 knuckles as well.

I'd just make sure the spindle, caliper & bracket, and rotors all match
up.. using parts from ONE truck would make that easiest.

I was thinking along those lines... if I roll the late 70s F250 Dana 60
rear end under my 1/2T  Travelall, I'd need to convert the front to 8
lugs to match the rear..

-Tom