RE: Howard's viscious tongue lashing, and my poor memory <vbg>.

> Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 18:25:18 EDT
> From: Howard R Pletcher <n9ads@domain.elided>
> Subject: Re: Component ID's   Need quick replys if possible
>
> My info says a T-24 is a Warner Gear T-98 three speed on the column.
	[Eppinger.Michael]  this is what I thought, it had the shifter
removed from the column on what remained of this truck.

> You've been around Scouts long enough you should recognize an RA-18--Dana
> 44 open diff.
	[Eppinger.Michael]  <head hung in shame> your right, I should have
recognized this.  But in all fairness, wouldn't the scout axles be differant
widths than the truck axles?  But they used the same code on both?  I wonder
if there are any travelalls running around with narrow scout axles  <grin>

> I think you're looking at a 69-73 1000/1010 series--torsion bar
> independent front suspension, disc brakes, RA-18.
	[Eppinger.Michael]  Thanks Howard.  There is not much left to this
truck, but it did have the black interior, so I will grab some parts and
pieces to match my t'alls interior.
> Howard Pletcher
> Howteron Products Scout Parts
	[Eppinger.Michael]  Thanks to all the others who sent me a reply and
info.

	Epp