How IH lost it

The comments of farmers/etc who liked IHC in the 60s is very similar to my
dad's own comments.  He had a 1962 (I think) pickup. I remember him saying
hundreds of times, especially anytime people are discussing their trucks,
that he never had a truck as good as that one and that he should have never
sold it. I remember how we used to think that truck was ugly and he would
laugh about it, but he said it was the most dependable, best pulling truck
he ever saw.  I really believe that IHC lost his business because there
simply wasn't a IHC product for him to buy.

David Willmon
Voice 409/875-3140  Fax 409/8875-3100
dwillmo@domain.elided