Component ID's Need quick replys if possible

IH all,
I just got back from looking at a IH pick up truck, or what's left of it.  I
pulled the line setting ticket out of the glove box (or what was left of it,
after the field mice got to it), but need some help.  What is a T-24
transmission?  It is a manual one, but which one?  The ticket says FT DISC
WHEELS 15X550K, I assumed this meant that it had front disc brakes which
means it is a '74 or '75 (I could not look to tell as the thorn covered
vines, about an inch in diameter had taken over most of the front of the
truck), but also on the ticket it says 11x3 front brake group, and 11x2 1/4
RR brake group, which leads me to believe it is drums all the way around.
Also it calls out a RA18 Single Rear Axle, which one is this? (3.54 gears).
It is 2 wd, but has some kind of independant front suspension with a sway
bar, not the straight axle.  Does this make it a 74 - 75 year model?  The
ticket also list it as having a 6 1/2 bed, but it is no longer there.

The other thing I noticed, was the frame seemed like it was boxed, and also
wider (the width of the individual rails, not the frame overall)  If I
remember right, my 75 2wd T'all is a c channel frame.  Am I missing
something here?

Any info, or inputs would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Epp