RE: Component ID's Need quick replys if possible

Howard and Digesters,  The CT-402 Spec Book dated December 71 says in the
column for manufacturer of the T-24-IH T-24.  It's the standard 3 speed
column shift for 1010,1110 and 1210.
Also in this book the front axles for all the 1110, 1210, and 1310 4x4 are
listed as closed knuckle.  My 73 1210 4x4 has an open knuckle FA-45.  Build
date for it is October 72.
Pre-74 1000 and 1010 did have a box frame, and probably earlier ones too but
I don't have any books that confirm that.

Kurt