Body Replacement parts

Hi Listees,

I have been lurking in the background and following the list...while
slowly fixing up my 1980 Scout II..VERY SLOWLY.

One problem that I have been working up to is the rust....which is now
all cut out.....and here is the problem.  I got outer rockers from the
Scout Connection about 2 years ago.  Now that I have gotten into the
rust I am ready to weld on the new rockers I realize that I was sent the
"clip on rockers" that simply cover the old ones.  Of course that would
leave the rust to expand and not really solve the problem.  The Scout
Connection won't take these back.....SO.....where is a good, honest
source for the complete outer rockers.

I will also need body bushings and the weather seals for the doors....Oh
learned listees....who should I deal with?